Thai Language Hut caters for students wishing to learn Thai for short Thai Language Courses or students that wish to learn Thai in a committed fashion, to developing or consolidate their Thai language Learning – perhaps even consider a Thai Language School for the Thai Government, Ministry of Education Primary 6 examination.
The teacher will:
- Be required to deliver training to students using our core texts in both phonetic and in Thai script. It is expect and it is the responsibility of the teacher to ensure that students make good progress through the training material.
- With the school identify new and interesting ways to impart knowledge to students and will work with the school to add these to the portfolio of methods.
- With the school identify new materials that add value to the teaching experience.
- With the schools identify and work to maximize marketing opportunities to promote the school and it’s activities.
- Assist the school with administration to ensure that student and teacher records are correct and up-to-date.
- Work flexibly to fit around student’s schedules often involving early evening work and some weekends. This will be agreed with student and teacher.
- Thai national
- Aged 25-45
- Bachelor Degree and/or Teaching Certificate or Education Degree
- Have excellent knowledge of Thai written and spoken including Thai Grammer
- Over 3 years teaching experience
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to effectively manage time and schedules
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Be flexible to work evenings and weekends to fit in with student schedule
Salary is negotiable dependant on the skills and aptitude of the candidate.
This position is subject to a 3 month probationary period.
- Competitive Rate
- Friendly working environment
- Friendly and interesting students
Thai Language Hut
9/1 Baansaengmukda, Soi Sukhumvit 43, Klongtan Nua, Wattana, Bangkok, 10110 www.thailanguagehut.com
Interested candidates, please send your resume and photograph via email to [email protected]
Applications accepted in writing in English only.
To be negotiated