Thai Training Prices
Thai Course Fees are based on teaching delivery only. We teach using materials from Benjawan Poomsan Becker (Paiboon Publishing) the lead publisher for Thai Language materials Worldwide. We are the only school recommended by Paiboon. However, we can at request use your own materials or preferred textbooks. Often we develop custom materials for students based on Paiboon or other professional materials to meet student requirements.
Many students already have textbooks so our Thai course fees do not include texts but do include any custom materials developed during the course. Textbooks themselves are inexpensive and are available via Amazon or can be purchased from most large bookshops.
We operate a transparent pricing policy. The more training you purchase the better your price.
*** Prices start from as little as THB 592 per hour offering good value for Private 1 to 1 training with professional trainers
Thai Course Fees
|Course||Rates in THB||Hourly THB||Average Course Length *see Learning Recommendations below|
2, 4 or 6 hours
|2,400/4,800/7,200||1,200||1-2 hours per session Online|
|19,500||650||5 weeks / 1.5 months|
|36.000||600||10 weeks / 3 months|
|51,500||572||15 weeks / 4.5 months|
|Full Course x 2|
|98,100||545||20 weeks / 6 months|
|Full Course x 3|
|160,000||592||40 weeks / 1 year |
Advanced Training only 90 Hours 72,000 baht
Points to Note
- The more blocks you buy the better the discounted price
- We do not deliver lessons less than 1 hour in length
- For Advanced Training and bespoke training please add an additional 6,000 baht per 30 hours
- Full Terms and Conditions are available here
- You should aim to study a minimum of three times x ideally a week
- Review work covered in class
- Spend time outside the lesson to practice your Thai & do your homework!
- Online lessons usually start at 1 hour per lesson but as you get used to the format we recommend you increase the lessons to 2 hours (with a break halfway)
Advice before Buying Thai Course Fees
1. Finalize which level you are – Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced
2. Agree on a time frame and the number of hours a week + per lesson you wish to learn Thai
We will then build a personalized schedule with you to fit in with your needs and availability. For Specialized Thai Language Courses please contact us directly for a quotation.