English Language Fees
English Language Fee payments can be made in 3 different ways, PayPal for credit cards and Online training, Bank Transfer within Thailand or International Bank Transfer.
There are no additional charges for PayPal or a Bank Transfer within Thailand, however for International Transfers because we do not know what the charges will be we will charge a minimum of 5% – or will reduce your hours depending on the charges made by your bank and our bank.
Advice before Paying English Language Fees?
1. Confirm what level you are – Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced
2. Agree a time frame and the number of hours a week + per lesson you wish to learn English
We will create a private schedule – We are highly flexible.
* For Specialized English Language Courses please contact the school directly to discuss your requirements and we will be able to quote you a price.
Standard English Language Course Fees
We have two teaching options, learn with a Thai National or a Foreign Native English Speaking Teacher.
Please check the following for course options:
- A full course is 90 hours in length
- Shorter Courses are available
- Or you may purchase blocks of hours as you need to total 90 hours, to complete a full course to fit your budget and your availability
English Course Prices
The following prices are for English training only and do not include course texts – these may be purchased either directly from your local bookshop or online from Amazon. These are not expensive.
|Course (Hours)||Course Rates in THB||Hourly Rates in THB||Average Course Length *see Learning Recommendations below
|Trial 2 Hour||2,500||1250||1 Session|
|Introduction 15 Hour||12,500||833||2.5 weeks|
|Short 30 Hour||23,500||783||5 weeks / 1.5 months|
|Survival 60 Hour||46,250||771||10 weeks / 3 months|
|Full Course Beginner or Intermediate 90 Hours||66,500||739||Full Course
15 weeks / 4.5 months
|Beginner and Intermediate 180 Hour||126,00||700||30 weeks / 7 months|
Native Speaking English Teacher
|Course (Hours)||Rates in THB||Hourly Rates in THB||Average Course Length *see Learning Recommendations below
|Trial 2 Hour||4,000||2,000||1 session|
|Introduction 15 Hour||19,000||1266||2.5 weeks|
|Short 30 Hour||34,500||1,150||5 weeks / 1.5 months|
|Survival 60 Hour||67,000||1,116||10 weeks / 3 months|
|Full Course Beginner or Intermediate 90 Hour||98,000||1,088||Full Course
15 weeks / 4.5 months
|Beginner and Intermediate 180 Hour||185,400||1,030||20 weeks / 6 months|
|Advanced Course Full 90 Hour||122,000||1355||40 weeks / 1 year|
Points to Note
- 90 Hours is the average amount of time it takes to take an average learner to complete a standard course
- The more hours you buy the better the discounted price
- Standard Coursebook prices are an additional 359 baht for the Course Book + 400 baht for the dictionary
- Purchase books direct from Amazon and training directly from us.
- We do not deliver lessons less than 1 hours-2 hours – experience has shown this maximizes your learning
- For Advanced, Specialised and Business Training and bespoke training requirements please add 5,000 baht for a Thai Teacher and 8,000 baht per hours for a Native English Speaking Teacher. We will review the prices of Advanced training individually. The additional prices cover the cost of additional preparation and the use of a senior teacher
- Full Terms and Conditions and Payment Options follow this link
- Try to study at least three times x 1 hour a week
- Review work covered in class
- Spend time outside the lesson to practice your English Language (watch English films, radio, read items in English) & do your homework!