Payment Options Terms & Conditions
Should there not be a convenient payment option below please contact us. I am sure we can work something out!
Bank Transfer within Thailand and via Wise (Transfer Wise Accounts)
We highly recommend making International Payments from a Wise account, Previously known as TransferWise you may transfer almost any currency into your Wise account, convert it into most major currencies (including Thai) and transfer out as a local bank transfer, ie Thai baht to a Thai bank. This is not only extremely fast but it is cost-effective.
If you are already in Thailand a standard bank transfer is a very effective way to pay.
In all cases
- Please agree on your schedule
- And on the total figure with our staff before making any payment.
- We will then send you our local bank or Wise bank details
- Then once you have made the payment please inform us so we can confirm payment arrival.
International Bank Transfer
If you wish to make an International Bank Transfer there are no common charges across all banks so we do not recommend this but instead we recommend either a local bank transfer to our Wise account for simplicity (please contact us for more details) or even simpler we recommend you set up a Wise account as outlined above and transfer money directly in Thai baht.
Should you still wish to pay using an International Bank Transfer we will need to charge you an additional 5% or will deduct hours from your training balance once we have confirmed the charges. Once you have made the payment please inform us so we can confirm payment arrival.
Terms & Conditions
- Training booked valid for 1 calendar year
- Cancellation or rescheduling of classes should be made giving at least 24 hours notice before the start of the training – cancellation after 24 hours will be subject to a loss of the training hours (we will deduct the training hours from your total)
- Split payment is available at the discretion of the management. A minimum of 50% is to be paid before the start of the course. The balance to be paid 1 month later or a minimum of 1 week before the end of the course to be decided by Thai Language Hut. There is an administration charge of 10% of the course fees for this service.
- Should there be any problem with training style or teacher please let us know as soon as possible and we will resolve this – if something does not work with you please let us know
- Training is non-transferable
- There is no refund for training booked
The above terms apply to all Thai Language Hut School training courses.