Thai Language Courses Books / Media
Thai Language Core Curriculum Books / Media for our standard Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Thai Language Courses. These can be purchased directly from the school or purchased via Amazon. Also if you are starting your course at our school in Bangkok please check out our 90-hour packages which include all supporting materials at discount prices.
For other Thai Language media please check out our Thai Language Shop, this an Online resource with Thai Language products, Books, CDs, DVDs and language courses recommended by our students to us and or used by us.
All book cover pictures have links back to Amazon Online from where you can get further information about the product and make a purchase. We recommend you follow the link from our site to the Amazon United States and then make the purchase from your local Amazon company were available. This will cut down on your postage costs.
We will soon be offering a section where our students will review learning materials honestly and frankly to assist with your purchases.
Thai Language Materials & Phonetic Style – Paiboon Publishing
For our Core Programs, we use Paiboon Publishing materials. Why Benjawan Poonsan Becker and Paiboon Publishing? Paiboon Publishing is the largest Thai publisher of books for foreigners both for Thai language and culture. It means that you will benefit in the following ways:
- Professional Quality materials + printing
- One system of phonetic across all your texts – including dictionaries (making learning significantly easier)
- A comprehensive range of texts to support your learning, including grammar, phrases and in-depth knowledge not normally available through the standard school curriculum
- Full CD Audio Support for course books
- Can purchase online with Amazon anywhere
- Reasonable prices
- Additional Materials – supporting books to assisted living in Thailand ie relationships, retirement, house purchase, law etc
Course and Course Book Recommendations
Outlined below are the core curriculum courses with the associated textbook. The cost of the course books is separate from the cost of the training. You may purchase materials directly from the school or if learning remotely directly via Amazon. Please follow the link to the Amazon site for more information about the individual book/media and feedback too.
As a minimum we suggest you should purchase the:
- New Thai-English Dictionary – this is an exceptionally clear and well laid out dictionary. Our one critique is that it is possibly too small but it is highly portable and services learners up to Advanced and beyond.
- The book associated with your course
|The Thai-English Dictionary is available for the PC, Android and iPhone also. The phone options are highly portable and exceptionally useful. The books are available either at the school or direct from Amazon (please follow the links). If you are studying remotely via Skype please purchase the books via Amazon. The links we provide go to Amazon United States. Follow the links then open your local country Amazon website (where available). Purchases from your local site will save you money on postage.
The iPhone and Android options can be purchased directly from Apple and Google phone software stores.
Please check here for more information http://word-in-the-hand.com/index.html.
|Beginners – Thai Language|
|Intermediate – Thai Language||Advanced – Thai Language|
Should the book show on the Amazon site without CDs please check under ‘formats’ often there is a CD option here. Books with CDs are available for all courses at Thai Language Hut school.
For Packages including books and other media to assist your learning please look at our 90 hour packaged courses these are available for Thai learners at all levels: