Thai Language Training
Thai Course Fees are based on teaching delivery only. We teach using materials from Benjawan Poomsan Becker (Paiboon Publishing) the lead publisher for Thai Language materials Worldwide. We are the only school recommended by Paiboon. However, we can at request use your own materials or prefered textbooks.
As most students already have textbooks already our Thai course fees do not include texts themselves. Textbooks are inexpensive and are available via Amazon or can be purchased from most large bookshops.
We operate a transparent pricing policy. The more training you purchase the better your price.
*** Prices start from as little as THB 533 per hour offering
good value for Private 1 to 1 training with professional trainers ***
Thai Course Fees
|Course||Rates in THB||Hourly THB||Average Course Length *see Learning Recommendations below
2, 4 or 6 hours
|1750||875||1-2 hours per session Online|
|18,000||600||5 weeks / 1.5 months|
|35,500||591||10 weeks / 3 months|
|51,500||572||15 weeks / 4.5 months|
|Full Course x 2
|98,100||545||20 weeks / 6 months|
|Full Course x 3
40 weeks / 1 year
Points to Note
90 Hours is the average amount of time it takes to take a beginner language learner through to intermediate level
- The more blocks you buy the better the discounted price
- We do not deliver lessons less than 1 hours-2 hours – experience has shown this maximizes your learning
- For Advanced Training and bespoke training requirements please add an additional 5,000 baht (per 30-hour training block) to the prices above to cover preparation and the cost of a senior teacher.
- Payment by International Bank Transfer will need to include a 5% bank charge – we do not charge for Payments made via PayPal
- Full Terms and Conditions and Payment Options follow this link
- You should aim to study a minimum of three times x ideally a week
- Review work covered in class
- Spend time outside the lesson to practice your Thai & do your homework!
- Online lessons usually start at 1 hour per lesson but as you get used to the format we recommend you increase the lessons to 2 hours (with a break halfway)
Advice before Buying Thai Course Fees
1. Finalize which level you are – Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced
2. Agree a time frame and the number of hours a week + per lesson you wish to learn Thai
We will then build a personalized schedule with you to fit in with your needs and availability. For Specialized Thai Language Courses please contact us directly for a quotation.